A New Concept in Celebrating Quran Success
How do you celebrate your child's Quran achievements?
When your child completes the Qaida, or their first recital of the Quran, or memorises their first Surah or Juz, how do you celebrate that achievement?
Some parents celebrate birthdays in a bigger way than they celebrate a Quran achievement. Is it any wonder then, that children look forward to birthday presents more than they look forward to completing the Quran? Let's change that.
These medals are unique awards designed to emphasise the important successes that should be celebrated. There are few achievements that truly deserve a celebration as much as a Quran accomplishment. These medals are rare gifts that honour one of life's most sacred occasions. Here's why they are so special:
- They are one-of-a-kind, Quran themed gifts that you'd be hard-pressed to find anywhere else, designed specifically to celebrate Quran achievements
- A premium metallic build, finish and shine making them a substantial gift designed to be remembered for a lifetime.
- The finest elements of traditional Islamic and modern Western design fused expertly together to create a look that appeals to today's child as well as honouring their faith and heritage.
- A beautiful presentation box, adding that 'wow' factor to any presentation ceremony.
- Two different colour variations, making them suitable for both genders and preferences.
- The medals measure 7cm wide and 8cm high and come complete with a complimentary fixed-loop ribbon dropping 35cm from the neckline.
Celebrate your child's Quran achievements. Click the 'Add to Cart' button above to order now.