Are you sure your Qaida teaching approach is not costing you lost time?
- Does it take more than a year for your child to finish the Qaida and be ready to read the Quran?
- Are you seeing slow progress in your child's madrasah, with them being stuck for ages on one section?
- Does your child find madrasah lesson boring?
In our decade-long experience in teaching the Qaida and designing materials for it, the solution lies not only in the materials being used, but also THE WAY in which the Qaida is being taught.
The Read & Rise Online Course is a step-by-step, easy to understand guide on how to create a fun fast and firm experience resulting in your child’s fluent Quran recitation.
In this course, we have:
codified all of the best practice we have gathered over our decade-long experience in teaching the Qaida so you don't have to go searching for what might work.
- broken all the process down step by step making it easy to follow.
- made short videos (typically less than 10 minutes each) so you can learn the method quickly.
- included a lesson log for you to record and visualise your child's progress.
- made the course in an online video format that can be accessed from anywhere in the world from the comfort of your own home.
For best results, we suggest you use this course along with Kiitab and Read & Rise which can be purchased separately.
The course contains:
- Module One: Before you Start
- Module Two: How to apply the Read & Rise way of teaching
- A total of 40 minutes of video
All of the best practices and principles that have produced so many successful graduates have all been incorporated into this course in a way that is easy for both parents and teachers to understand.
This is a practical course that takes you by the hand and walks you through the exact same way of teaching that has consistently produced fluent and fulfilled children who recite the Quran and love to continue to do so, long after their madrasah days are over.
The course also contains a lesson log which will allow you to track and accelerate your child’s progress through the course and enable you to accurately measure and estimate your child’s likely completion date with full transparency. This will leave you stress-free of all of the frustration that comes with not knowing how your child is really doing and when they will finish.
By the end of the course, you will be able to use the tools to create memorable Quran learning experiences.
Who is this course for?
This is a course for teachers and parents. It is NOT a course designed for children.
To order the course, press the 'Add to Cart' button above and once you've checked out, we will send you details of how to long on for instant access to your course.